Buying a home is more than just picking out a house you like and moving in. It takes research, patience, market knowledge, and negotiation skills. Finding the right home that’s in your preferred neighborhood within your budget can be extremely difficult. Luckily, with the help of an Allegro Realty Group agent, you are working with a licensed broker who understand the market, can help you define your needs, and help you meet your goal of home ownership. Your Allegro agent will assist you in navigating the many twists and turns of the buying process including:
- Helping you define what you’re looking for in a home.
- Helping you narrow down the neighborhood in which you want to live.
- Staying on top of the most recent listings so you never miss a buying opportunity.
- Putting you in touch with reputable lenders for pre-approval if financing is necessary.
- Decoding real estate jargon you encounter along the way.
- Making appointments for you to see the homes you’re considering.
- Previewing properties to save you time.
- Assisting you in writing an appropriate offer on the home you choose.
- Negotiating the purchase and sale contract on your behalf.
- Keeping track of any timelines or contingencies.
- Providing a list of reputable inspectors.
- Attending the inspection with you.
- Negotiating any inspection contingencies.
- Overseeing the home appraisal.
- Keeping in constant contact with Escrow to ensure a timely closing.
- Communicating often throughout the transaction.
- Giving you the keys to your new home!
Finally, one of the best things about working with an Allegro agent is that you never pay a real estate commission when you’re buying a home! You get the expertise of a licensed agent who will help you navigate the overwhelming process of home-buying for free. Let us help you make one of the biggest investments you will ever make with confidence.