You might think you can save money by listing your home yourself but that’s not true. Statistics actually show that homes listed a real estate professional sell more quickly and for more money than homes listed for sale by owner. The best way to ensure you sell your home for the highest price in the shortest amount of time is to hire an Allegro Realty Group agent. As your listing agent, your Allegro professional will help you by doing the following:
- Cleaning, de-cluttering, and de-personalizing your home.
- Hiring professional stagers to help you with your own furniture or bring in furniture if your home is vacant.
- Helping you price your home correctly for current market conditions.
- Calculating your potential net proceeds.
- Listing your home with the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Coordinating showings for qualified buyers.
- Hosting open houses.
- Hosting broker’s open houses (an open house for other real estate brokers).
- Marketing your home through a variety of mediums.
- Negotiating with potential buyers on your behalf.
- Negotiating any inspection or appraisal contingencies.
- Keeping track of any timelines.
- Keeping you updated of any showings or potentially interested parties.
- Updating you if market conditions change.
- Keeping in constant contact with Escrow to ensure a timely closing.
- Communicating often throughout the transaction.
- Decoding real estate jargon you encounter along the way.
- Helping you purchase your next home when you’re ready!
An agent’s job is to act as a liaison between buyers and sellers. With an Allegro agent at your disposal you ensure better access and more convenience for buyers while also maximizing your investment potential. Listing your home on your own isn’t as easy as you may assume. And when you encounter a difficult situation, it will pay to have an Allegro agent by your side.